Level 1 Technician
We are seeking an experienced and well trained Field Engineer / Technician who’s qualities include being a professional achiever and team leader. Someone who has an organized vision of bringing this quickly growing company to the next level. Serious inquiries only because we are looking for the best of the best and are willing to pay top dollar.
The right individuals will provide support in all aspects of day to day operations, and is not afraid to take initiative. Besides having a strong education, and impeccable driving records, the successful candidate will need to be an enthusiastic and goal oriented professional with strong work ethic and organizational skills and be passionate to discover and learn about new technologies.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Work effectively across cross-functional lines, in coordination with others involved in technical services.
- Manage projects, including setting objectives, and observing deadlines.
- Outstanding people skills, high ethical standards and work ethic, and solid communications skills.
- Must be able to present technical and non-technical information clearly and in a compelling manner.
- Candidates must have prior experience completing technical installation of audiovisual systems, including equipment rack fabrication, site preparation, termination and calibration of audio and video equipment, and implementation.
- Candidates must be proficient in troubleshooting products such as Crestron and AMX.
- Candidates must be proficient in troubleshooting audio mixers & DSP’s.
- Driving the corporate vehicle & rental vehicle as needed.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Some travel required, but always home for the weekends.
- Infocomm CTS or CTS-I highly desired.
- Technical knowledge of following required: Audiovisual Equipment, Video conferencing Endpoints, Network Equipment, Network Services, Hardware & Software.
- Cisco, Tandberg or Polycom certifications helpful.
- Must be knowledgeable in the use and integration of AV equipment, as well as in the installation of said equipment.
- Knowledge of IP Networking, including routing protocols and VoIP, SIP, H.323, video conferencing applications.
- IP, Cisco IOS, switching and routing protocols.
- Design experience with emerging technologies, such as VOIP.
- Experience with messaging and videoconferencing systems.
- Usual PC proficiency – Win 98, MacOS, Win2000/NT, UNIX/Linux, MS Office.
- Knowledge of some of the following manufacturers’ equipment strongly preferred: Polycom, Cisco, Tandberg, LifeSize, AMX, Crestron, ClearOne, Biamp, Extron, Barco, Christie Digital.
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary to commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
- Casual work environment.
- Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged.
- Positions with tremendous growth opportunities.