We are seeking enthusiastic go getters who are willing to take on responsibility and who are capable of both learning more in their trade and mentoring inexperienced technicians in the field of audio visual installation.
The right individuals will provide support in all aspects of the day to day operations and is not afraid to take initiative. Besides having an education and impeccable driving records, the successful candidate will need to be an enthusiastic and goal oriented professional with strong work ethic and organizational skills and be passionate to discover and learn about new technologies.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Work effectively across cross-functional lines, in coordination with others involved in technical services.
- Supervise projects including setting objectives, upholding high standards of quality and meeting deadlines.
- Outstanding people skills, high ethical standards and work ethic.
- Must be able to present technical and non-technical information clearly and in a compelling manner.
- Candidates must have prior experience with building an entire room from a set of prints. This includes equipment rack fabrication, site preparation, termination and calibration of audio & video equipment and implementation.
- Rudimentary understanding of manufacturer software but capable of configuring “fixed rule-set” systems.
- Candidates must be proficient in troubleshooting audio mixers & DSP’s.
- Driving the corporate vehicle and a rental vehicle if needed.
- The ability to lift 50lbs.
- Some travel required, but always home for the weekends.
- Infocomm CTS or CTS I highly desired.
- Technical knowledge of following required: Audiovisual Equipment, Videoconferencing Endpoints, Network Equipment, Network Services, Hardware & Software.
- Cisco, Tandberg or Polycom certifications helpful.
- Must be knowledgeable in the use and integration of AV equipment as well as in the installation of said equipment.
- Experience with messaging and videoconferencing systems.
- Usual PC proficiency – Windows 10, MacOS, Win2000/NT, UNIX/Linux, MS Office.
- Knowledge of some of the following manufacturers’ equipment is strongly preferred: Polycom, Cisco, Tandberg, LifeSize, AMX, Crestron, ClearOne, Biamp, Extron, Barco, Christie Digital.
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary to commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Casual work environment.
- Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged.
- Positions with tremendous growth opportunities.